Full time, year-round positions available, as well as part time positions.
Work M-F, no weekends.
Benefits include: health insurance, dental insurance, 401K retirement plan, and paid holidays and vacation time.
Scott Construction is an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain clean and organized job site
- Ability to adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Physical agility
- Ability to take direction and work well individually and as a team member
- Perform duties including, but not limited to, concrete forming, installing rebar, plan reading and structural work
- Travel to appropriate job sites
- Punctuality and professionalism
- 3+ years experience in heavy construction preferred
- Knowledge of heavy concrete, iron work, and bridge construction preferred
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Must be able to pass pre-employment physical and drug screening
- Capability to develop and learn skills, follow directions
- Motivated both physically and intellectually